Get help from other traders, never feel shy to ask other traders experience, you will always learn something.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Get at least 7 hours of quality sleep a night.
- If possible try to do some meditation, it will help you lot to control your emotions. Close your eyes and indulge in a 7-15 minute meditation to help you calm your thoughts.
- Have some hobbies / social life Don’t be a trading addict)
- Make exercise a habit; it will help you to stay more focus.
- Check Daily the economic calendar.
- Trust yourself… If you can imagine it, you have within you the capacity to make it happen!
- Start your trading day the night or week before, always have proper trading plan
- Always think positive. Positive attitude will help you lot in this business.
- Master your trading strategy. Always stick with your plan.
- Get help from other traders, never feel shy to ask other traders experience, you will always learn something.
Traders and their different Trading Styles
Before start trading always knows what kind of trader you are.
|Trading style||Timeframe (holding period)||Method|
|Position trading||Months to years||Discretionary or system|
|Swing trading||Days to weeks||Discretionary or system|
|Day trading||Day only – no overnight positions||Discretionary or system|
|Scalp trading||Seconds to minutes – no overnight positions||Discretionary or system|
|High frequency trading||Seconds to minutes||Mostly System only|
Last not least never Stop Learning, Successful trading requires continuous education.
Don’t wait, Call us for more information